commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] releasing jci RC3 as 1.0 ...maybe this time?
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2007 15:44:59 GMT
On 6/2/07, Torsten Curdt <tcurdt@apache.org> wrote:
> Votes ...someone?
>
> Should I provide a tgz so it's easier to grab?

<snip/>

Not really for that purpose, but it would be good to have a complete
source assembly.

I'm not set to examine multi-module releases ATM. I've looked at these
in other releases (outside Commons) where they are few and far away
such that the overhead in showing due diligence and manually examining
each artifact seems affordable. We have talked about automated release
checkers (IIRC, you even mentioned you had some scripts) ... but I'm
not there yet.

Sorry for the aside, this being not pertinent to the vote in itself.

-Rahul