commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: infrastructure work for TLP move
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 00:37:53 GMT
> Personally, my vote would be to say:
>
> commons=committers

You mean all apache committers?  I agree that we should continue the
tradition of granting commons karma to any committer who asks for it.
I don't know much about how this works in svn or what the risk /
downside of auto-granting commons karma to new committers would be,
but I agree with the principle that any ASF committer should be
welcome here.

There are also a lot of current commons committers missing from the
list above.  My preference would be to have them remain commons
committers if that is not too hard to do. In any case, any current
commons committer who wants karma should get it.

Phil