commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Ben Speakmon" <bspeak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-email (in module jakarta-commons) failed
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:39:54 GMT
argh, what a can of worms I have opened :)

It seems like using maven 2 in the gump descriptor is unsupported and sort
of defeats the purpose, so I don't think that's a good idea. It does strike
me a little silly to make metadata for a testing library, but it's not some
onerous task that will block me for weeks. And it'll be a decent learning
experience.

I'll email the gump devs for some help; I think I can set up the descriptor
myself, but I bet retroweaver is going to cause some grief.