commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Ben Speakmon" <bspeak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: centralized KEYS file?
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:09:11 GMT
I condensed all KEYS files from dist/jakarta/commons into the file at:

http://people.apache.org/~bspeakmon/KEYS-commons-proper.gpg

I only removed duplicates and made sure the whole thing imported correctly
into my gpg; I didn't try to verify them against a store or check for
expiry.

Not sure what needs to be done with it from here...?