commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Invite Simon Kitching to join the Apache Commons PMC
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:09:58 GMT
Simon Kitching is an existing Jakarta PMC member and Commons
Committer. He was against the proposal for Commons to become a TLP.
Since that vote passed and the Apache Board has now passed the
resolution for Commons to become a TLP I would like to invite Simon to
join the new Apache Commons PMC.

It would be a tragedy IMO if we lose valuable members of the Commons
Community just because they were originally against the TLP proposal.

[ ] +1, don't let Simon get away - lets try to get him to join the new PMC
[ ] -1, no leave him out

Niall

P.S. Anyone else in the same situation, then I suggest we do the same