commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3rd attempt: Release commons-io 1.3.2
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:14:40 GMT
While checking the distros I noticed the following minor things:

- The source distro does not unpack in a directory with the "-src"
suffix. This is standard for other commons components.
- The md5 files do not contain the file name. (Maybe this is a maven
standard. However the commons release instructions [1] use a different
format).
- The main site has a wrong title ("validator").

None of these points are blocking IMO. It is up to you whether you want
to address (some of) them before the release. Here is my +1.

Oliver

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/release.html