commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject RfC: Release commons-io-1.3.2
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 19:16:22 GMT
Hi,

the commons-io project has been rather silent in the last months,
apart from IO-116. Unfortunately, this bug is a blocker for the next
release of commons-fileupload.

Therefore, I'd like to ask whether anyone would object a bug fix
release 1.3.2? If noone intervenes, I'd start a formal vote, with me
as the release manager.

Thanks,

Jochen

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've