commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2nd attempt: Release commons-io 1.3.2
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 14:45:29 GMT
2007/5/17, Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com>:

> Now, I'd like to call for another vote on the release of commons-io 1.3.2.

Hey wait a moment! I don't want to annoy you, but if a JAR has been created
and made available to the public, it is typical to create a new version (in
your case 1.3.3).
As Wendy (Smoak) noted, when someone writes in the mailing list about a
1.3.2 version, you will say "what 1.3.2 version?".
It could be a nightmare to track it.
I don't think that a few license headers are a problem, but anyway...

Antonio