commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 3
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 20:46:26 GMT
I have a couple of changes that I'd like to get in before the release:

1. Remove the build/pluginManagement sections from the profiles, as
those are not needed. These were added after the last release, when
Niall updated to the newer sources plugin.

2. Lock down the version for the javadoc and jxr plugins

I'll hold my commit until I get someones approval, as this is an ongoing
vote.

I volunteer to do the actual release of the pom.

Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> I don't know how to deal with this thread.
>
> The discussion was related to further improvement of the
> commons-parent. IMO, this is far from blocking the proposed release.
> (As I wrote, in particular in the case of the commons-parent, nothing
> prevents us from further releases real soon, if the discussed
> improvements have been made.) Nevertheless, only Niall confirmed a
> release.
>
> Jochen

Dennis Lundberg