commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject [JCI] Working on JCI
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:46:42 GMT
I'd quite like to work on JCI - any objections to adding myself?

If theres a preference for me to start off submiting Jira tickets
rather than directly committing I don't have a problem with that.
Since I only just started looking at the code I wouldn't commit any
significant changes without discussion first - probably look at
improving docs/examples and any bug fixes that come up to begin with.

The one thing thats doing my head in ATM when reading the source are
the tab characters which are a bit inconsistent (plus I don't like
them generally anyway). Would there be any objections to me removing
all tabs from the source (either before or after the 1.0 release)?

Niall