commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [configuration] Re: [nightly build] configuration failed.
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:46:50 GMT
I did a fresh install of Maven 1.0.2 on people.apache.org (FreeBSD 6.1,
Java 5u7), with a fresh checkout of the code, and ran 'maven site'. The
build failed on checkstyle with this error :

Unable to create a Checker: cannot initialize module TreeWalker -
Property 'allowMissingJavadoc' in module JavadocMethod does not exist,
please check the documentation

I had the same issue on my laptop, this property exists in the
checkstyle documentation though. I removed the offending line and
restarted the site generation, it completed normally.

Now I wonder why Phil's nightly builds report an xdoc error and not the
checkstyle error. What command is used to start the nightly build ?

Emmanuel Bourg