commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of the Sandbox?
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 20:37:02 GMT
> I'm interested in knowing where things are with each of the
> non-dormant sandboxes. ie) Convince me why I shouldn't be proposing
> that a component be moved to dormant.

<snip/>

I more or less agree with things Tim says here [1].

On related notes:
 * Whether some of us may have the liberty to put these bits in
production is probably a red herring
 * I think the level of current participation is a better metric than
the level of anticipated participation
 * I'll probably support the revival of any of these components if
there is renewed interest/participation at some point

-Rahul

[1] http://www.discursive.com/blog/2007/02/abandoned-sandboxes.html