commons-dev mailing list archives

From Deepa Rao <deepa...@in.ibm.com>
Subject IPv6 enablement of commons-net
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 09:15:33 GMT
Hi,
I am from the file adapter development background. We have been using the
FTP client implementation of the commons-net in our usage extensively.
I was just wondering about the plans for enabling the commons-net package
for handling IPv6 addresses. I couldnt find info rgd that on the
jakarta.commons pages. I am eager to volunteer for this feature
enablement.

Thanks,
Deepa
Deepa Rao
WebSphere Adapter Development,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, C Block, 6th Floor,
India Software Labs, IBM India, Bangalore - 560071.
EGL Extn: 7560    Direct Ph: 91-80-41927560    Cell: 9845820273