commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [transaction] Towards a Commons Transaction 1.2 release
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:38:06 GMT
On Mar 5, 2007, at 1:19 PM, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> David Blevins <david.blevins <at> visi.com> writes:
>
>> Anyway, I've applied your changes, built and verified each of them
>> work with JDK 1.3, and put them all up for a vote on geronimo dev.
>> I'm not sure what the status of your efforts are, but at the very
>> least you'll be able to use them next time.
>
> Fine. Thank you very much, David. I haven't made any progress in
> the meantime as
> I was 5 weeks on vacation :)

5 weeks.  I keep hearing about these :)  Hopefully someday I'll live
outside the US and get to experience one first hand :)

>> Here are the vote threads if you would like to vote (very
>> encouraged):
>
> Will do this just for the archives.
>
> What's the current state? Are the jars available from a repository?

I don't know if this is still an open question, but the artifacts
were published on the 4th and are up:

  http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/
apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jta_1.0.1B_spec/1.1.1/

Let me know if you need anything else!

-David