commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Oliver Zeigermann" <oliver.zeigerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Transaction 1.2
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2007 18:03:34 GMT
Hi Niall!

Thanks for checking that.

The jars are the new ones from David, yes. But AFAIK you can not get
them over the standard Maven repositories. It least I could not.
That's why they are in the distro.

That can be changed with the next release (1.3 or 1.2.1) when the jars
can be retrieved over the standard Maven repository.

So, this is no objection to me, unless you vote with a -1 ;)

Cheers

Oliver