commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Transaction 1.2
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2007 17:24:34 GMT
My understanding was that David Blevins had kindly created JDK 1.3
compatible versions of the geronimo dependencies that transaction
needs - see http://tinyurl.com/yw2j4e

>From what I can see from the geronimo vote threads they seemed to have
passed - but the final release steps not yet completed. I'm sure a
ping to David would resolve this.

David resolving the JDK 1.3 issue with the Geronimo jars removes the
necessity of having jars in the subversion repo for transaction -
which was an objection from a number of people over the last
transaction 1.2 RC. From what I can see looks like the same objections
still stand for this RC?

Niall