commons-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons-Attributes 2.2 Corrupted Manifest
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 18:34:34 GMT
You're right, sorry for this mistake.
The maven generated manifest was using a maven option
to declare dependencies as extensions-list. this option is not set in the
project properties, so it may has been set on the computer used to generate
the manifest.
According to maven doc "This can cause some applications to break, so it has
been disabled by default".

The project also is configured to use target=1.4. I'm using
commons-attributes on java 1.3 and have compiled the 2.2 version on
java 1.3without any issue. I did not searched the cvs log to know why
it has been
set.