commons-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons-Attributes 2.2 Corrupted Manifest
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 08:59:45 GMT
I already asked for a 2.2.1 release to remove those "-Extension" in
manifest, as they break running my app under tomcat 4.

Those libs are only required by the compiler jar, not the api (runtime) jar,
tho they can be removed from the manifest. This manifest is hand-writen and
is included during the ant build. Building with maven doesn't include it.

@see
http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg88665.html

Nico.