commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Kestle <opensou...@kestle.homeip.net>
Subject Updated wiki
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:44:12 GMT
Ok - I've updated the wiki with some information about the project, and
a few links to pages that don't yet exist at

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Collections/GenericCollections

I did want to get a bit further than I have, but it's a start.

The next page I'll be working on is
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Collections/GenericCollections/Contributors
so that people can see what we're up to, and how best they can help.
I've created a stub so you can put your names down in a semi-logical
fashion.

If you'd like to edit it with the areas of collections that you'd like
to influence (and whether by code or ideas), that'd be a great help.

Also, I was a bit gung-ho in this (the wiki looked a bit basic in
organisation), so I may have missed "standard" ways of presenting this
sort of information.  If similar stuff exists, let me know (I may search
it out as well...)

Have fun!

Stephen