commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [nightly build] fileupload failed.
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2007 20:31:09 GMT
> On 3/17/07, Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 3/17/07, Phil Steitz <psteitz@vmbuild.apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Failed build logs:
> > > /20070317/fileupload.log
> >
> > Where can I inspect this log file?
>
> http://vmbuild.apache.org/~commons/nightly/logs/20070317/fileupload.log
>
> I fixed the mail so it should include the full url tomorrow.

Probably because the nightly builds aren't deployed to the snapshots
yet. Phil had to expire his key for doing that, and as an empty
passphrase ssh is a bit of an ssh issue, I've avoided turning that
back on.

I had a wget script in there to pull down tars of the builds, but it
seemed to have trouble and seems a bit clumsy. I think it needs a
smarter script that uses the date to grab the files (using the same
list as commons-nightly). Been on my todo list for a bit, but hasn't
got near the top.

Hen