commons-dev mailing list archives

From Edwin Tellman <etell...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [collections] Committing to collections-java5 branch
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 05:56:21 GMT

Although I'm not a Stephen, I'm also interested in contributing, if
the project is open to non-Stephens ;^).

I was looking at the generics branch of collections a few weeks ago,
and added generics to a few more of the classes.  I just submitted a
Jira issue with these changes : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/
COLLECTIONS-243.

--Ed Tellman