commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons-fileupload 1.2 (4th attempt)
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2007 15:33:43 GMT

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/commons-io/commons-io/1.3/commons-io-1.3.jar.md5

> The *filename part is present.
>
> Does it cause any issues? I don't know, I don't use maven 2. I doubt it
> though as no ones ever complained.

Well, I said *if* any user gets a warning I am -1 to such a change. Honestly
I don't know either, but M2 is not the only software anymore accessing the
public repos. Interfering in the way the deploy plugin works is at current
stage a major hassle and IMHO not worth to prevent a release. If we wanna
have such a change, we have to change the way the plugin works.

- Jörg

- Jörg