commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: VOTE: Release commons-fileupload 1.2 (3rd attempt)
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 21:45:50 GMT
Hi Jochen,

I've running the tests from the sources in Gentoo Linux with Maven 1 and the
JDKs:

- Sun JDK 1.6.0
- Sun JDK 1.5.0
- Blackdown JDK 1.4.2
- IBM JDK 1.5.0
- JRockit JDK 1.5.0

Nevertheless JRockit fails half of the time here with an obscure failure. I
also see the IBM JDK with an extreme long duration time (3-4 times longer
than Sun) for this test (although it succeeds in the end). The test seems
somewhat brittle.

========= %< ============
Testsuite: org.apache.commons.fileupload.ProgressListenerTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 11,019 sec

Testcase:
testProgressListener(org.apache.commons.fileupload.ProgressListenerTest):
FAILED
expected:<-128> but was:<-128>
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<-128> but was:<-128>
        at
org.apache.commons.fileupload.ProgressListenerTest.runTest(ProgressListenerTest.java:85)
        at
org.apache.commons.fileupload.ProgressListenerTest.testProgressListener(ProgressListenerTest.java:81)
        at jrockit.reflect.VirtualNativeMethodInvoker.invoke(Ljava.lang.Object
[Ljava.lang.Object;)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.ant.AntTag.doTag(AntTag.java:185)
        at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:279)
        at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
        at org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:233)
        at org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.core.IfTag.doTag(IfTag.java:88)
        at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:279)
        at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
        at
org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:79)
        at
org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:110)
        at com.werken.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:639)
        at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:575)
        at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:488)

- Jörg