commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] Releasing commons-parent pom version 2
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 19:05:26 GMT

> They're not in the fileupload pom.xml - are they on SNAPSHOT versions
> (knowing that both are kind of new, so not sure if they have fixed
> versions)?

They are on the special branch that I have created for the 1.2
release. As I wrote in a previous thread, my intention is to merge the
changes in that branch to commons-parent or to the commons-fileupload
trunk later on.

> The one thing I think we should avoid is allowing SNAPSHOT versioning
> into our build system (or at the least it should block a release if
> we're dependent on a SNAPSHOT plugin).

Yes, of course. That's why I am currently pushing a release of the
rat-maven-plugin.

Jochen

--
How fast can a year go? As fast as your childs first year.