commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: m2 groupIds
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08:03:22 GMT
Carlos Sanchez wrote on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 8:40 AM:

> iirc you have very different jars in the two groupids, that's not
> relocation, that would actually change the binaries for users

This was for one single release only (because we did not realize, that the M1 and M2 repos
are "completed" automatically with the missing artifacts), but not for all the old releases
where I also adjusted the POMs with the relocation section. Nevermind it is history now, but
the complete discussion shows, that the process is still not clear and that there's no optimal
solution either.

- Jörg