commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Commons DBCP 1.2.2
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 05:02:31 GMT
There have been no significant issues reported against DBCP 1.2.2-RC1, which
has been available for a couple of weeks now, so I would like to call for a
release vote, based on the distribution below.

Since RC1, the following changes have been made;

* Fixed copyright end date in NOTICE.txt
* Compiled with jdk 1.4.2_10
* Added file names to md5's
* Added signing key to KEYS file
* Fixed errors in downloads web page and eliminated extra API docs link

Thanks to all who provided feedback on RC1.

The release zips/tarballs are here:

http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/dbcp-1.2.2-RC2/<http://people.apache.org/%7Epsteitz/dbcp-1.2.2-RC1/>

Please note that, despite the release names, these distributions are *not*
official apache releases, so should be used only for inspection/verification
during the duration of this VOTE.

Release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/dbcp-1.2.2-RC2/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
<http://people.apache.org/%7Epsteitz/dbcp-1.2.2-RC1/RELEASE-NOTES.txt>

Web site:
http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/dbcp-1.2.2-RC2/docs/<http://people.apache.org/%7Epsteitz/dbcp-1.2.2-RC1/docs/>

The svn tag is DBCP_1_2_2-RC2.  Assuming a successful VOTE, I will copy the
tag to DBCP_1_2_2 and move the distributions above to the mirrors.

Votes, please.  The vote will close end of day (GMT) 15-Feb-2007.

[  ] +1 - Yes, release these bits
[  ] -0  -  OK, but...
[  ] -1  - No, because

Thanks,