commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons-fileupload 1.2 (4th attempt)
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:09:03 GMT
On 2/14/07, Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com> wrote:

> [X] +1
> [ ] =0
> [ ] -1

I do have a few comments on the site/docs - none of which IMO should
prevent the release - and my +1 vote is unconditional.

There are a couple of maven2 issues with the site generation which
makes me think that it might be better to exclude the site from the
distro (just including the JavaDocs):

- Links are being converted to relative ones, so for example the
Commons & Jakarta links don't work for the site/docs included in the
distro.
- The changes report for m2 doesn't like html markup and entries that
have it appear as blank. For fileupload there are a few such blank
entries in the previous releases section.

I can understand you wanting to get the release out and not wait for
the next Commons POM release - it does mean that the site/docs don't
have the standard Commons L&F and perhaps another reason for excluding
them - but as long as that isn't whats published as the FileUpload web
site, thats the main thing.

Niall