commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [net] Latest 2.0 RC Ready
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 03:03:11 GMT
On 1/28/07, Rory Winston <rwinston@eircom.net> wrote:
> (Resending as I left out commons-user)
>
> Hi all
>
> I have cut a new RC, with some changes and fixes, many of which were
> distribution-related and suggested by Niall earlier (thanks Niall).
>
> RC (minus MD5s etc for now) is here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~rwinston/commons-net-2.0/
>
> Some users have been testing out this 2.0 branch for a while, so I'm
> going to kick off a vote pretty soon.
>
> Any comments welcome.

- TestClient and AllTests are missing license headers.
- depends on the commons-parent 2-SNAPSHOT (needs releasing)
- Jar Manifest is missing the usual entries (ftp jar seems to have
them) - you must have an old version of commons-parent 2-SNAPSHOT
because I re-built from the source distro and it contained them.
- NOTICE.txt file has copyright statement to 2006 (rather than 2007)

Niall