commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons-fileupload 1.2 (4th attempt)
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 16:53:50 GMT
Two minor points:

(1) The md5 files do not contain the file name, which is standard for
commons components (see section 2 of [1]).
(2) In the jar generated by the ant build the LICENSE is missing.

(2) is probably less important for components that use maven as
preferred build tool. I am not sure how important (1) is.

Otherwise everything looks good. So I am +1 when (1) is fixed.

Oliver

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/release.html