commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: VOTE: Release commons-fileupload 1.2 (3rd attempt)
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:05:44 GMT
Hi,

in addition to the points Stephen has already mentioned:

- The source distro deflates into the same directory as the binary
distro. It is common practice to name the directory
"commons-fileupload-1.2rc3-src".
- I tested the builds with maven 1, 2, and ant. They all work, but when
building with ant the LICENSE is missing from the jar and the manifest
does not contain the usual entries.

I don't think these points are show stoppers, but they should be easy to
fix.

Oliver