commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rwins...@eircom.net>
Subject Re: [net] Latest 2.0 RC Ready
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 21:57:11 GMT
Hi Jörg

Thanks for the info about the Maven repo - I'm a bit confused with this
one however, as when I leave out the snapshot repo that I have defined,
it cant find the Maven changes plugin. Possibly I need to define a
different repo? I'll need to check. As far as docs are concerned, [net]
has never been too docs-heavy, but they were never really needed - usage
is relatively basic. However, it may be a good idea to add a "getting
started" page or such to the docs/site.

Appreciate you taking the time!
Thanks
Rory