commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] commons-fileupload 1.2 (rc2)
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 16:46:45 GMT
Also - the build is built using 1.6.0-rc with source/binary flags set
for 1.3. I'm happy to do that and let the user report if they find
they can't use it on 1.3+, but others seem to care strongly so just
reporting it.

Is 1.6.0-rc the released version or one of the betas? Not sure what
Sun's naming convention is there.

Hen