commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] commons-fileupload 1.2 (rc2)
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 06:11:35 GMT
* No zip file for the -src.
* The tar.gz doesn't open into *-src/ directory.
* Unable to find your key so I can verify the pgp.

--

MD5s good.
Ant, Maven and Maven2 all work from the src tar.gz.

Jars were built by Plexus, so does that mean this is a Maven2 release?
Do we have a plan for how we'll do that?

I'm thinking:

* Change group id?
* How do we build a 2.0 release and vote on that rather than voting on
the release manager's ability to do a release? Is there a way to
deploy known files to an m2 repository rather than having to rebuild?
* How much of the release code can be shared - I can see stuff in the
pom.xml, can that stuff be in the parent pom?

Hen