commons-dev mailing list archives

From "ich bin" <ichbinco...@gmx.de>
Subject JavaFlow in OSGi
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:33:12 GMT
Dear all,

I would like to know that if ContinuationClassloader is compatible with the standard ClassLoader
mechanism in OSGi runtime environments(like Knopflerfish,etc....).

Second question is that can anyone provide me code snippets to prove that Continutation object
can be serialized and can be reuse in another host running different type of JVM to the source
one? In theory, I understand that Continuation object is implemented based on Serialization
mechanism and this mechanism conforms across multiple implementations of JVMs. However, I
would prefer to have a look insight.

Kind regards,
Conan.