commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [io] Inner class exception
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 23:09:51 GMT
Yes, I'm -0 really.  As I said, I don't really care one way or the
other.  I just wanted to voice my opinion that it looks weird to me
and we should be aware of that (not that it looks weird to me in
particular, but that it could look weird to others).  I know that when
I look into a library I will think less of it if I see them doing
something a little quirky, especially if it appears to be done just to
be doing it (or to look clever).  I'm not saying that's why this was
done and I agree that the design is sound.  I'm just thinking of
outside folks and how they might perceive IO when they see something
like this.