commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [sandbox] Using commons-skin for all components
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 15:23:16 GMT
On 1/9/07, Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schaible@elsag-solutions.com> wrote:
> Hi Rahul,
>
> Rahul Akolkar wrote on Monday, January 08, 2007 8:47 PM:

<snip/>

> > In trunks-sandbox, more specifically:
> >
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/trunks-sandbo
> > x/pom.xml
>
> IMHO it makes more sense to have an own commons-sandbox-parent trunk (like any other
sandbox component). That way you don't have to checkout the complete sandbox and additionally
you get the possibility to create a release for the POM ... or is that not supposed to happen
for the sandbox parent POM ?

<snap/>

Its possible to just check out the top level svn folder, if you want
(svn -N co). I don't mind if its moved around. I favor no releases
(might help ensure sandbox deploys don't accidentally end up in a
sync'ed/non-snap repo).

-Rahul