commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: [sandbox] Using commons-skin for all components
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 06:33:24 GMT
Hi Rahul,

Rahul Akolkar wrote on Monday, January 08, 2007 8:47 PM:

> On 1/8/07, Jörg Schaible <joerg.schaible@gmx.de> wrote:
>> Hi Dennis,
>>
>> Dennis Lundberg wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>> - Id has test failures in M2, which I haven't been able to solve. I
>>> temporarily added a configuration so that the build succeeds even if
>>> there are test failures.
>>
>> I tried to look at this, but where's the commons-sandbox parent pom?
>>
> <snip/>
>
> In trunks-sandbox, more specifically:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/trunks-sandbo
> x/pom.xml

IMHO it makes more sense to have an own commons-sandbox-parent trunk (like any other sandbox
component). That way you don't have to checkout the complete sandbox and additionally you
get the possibility to create a release for the POM ... or is that not supposed to happen
for the sandbox parent POM ?

- Jörg