commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Ben Speakmon" <ben.speak...@gmail.com>
Subject [email] new patches
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 02:02:21 GMT
Greetings all,

I've been spending some time recently in commons-email, as it's one of
my interests and I've done lots of email work in the past. I notice that
there are a few issues in JIRA that are easily fixed and that would make
it more useful in the short term. Also, from the open issues there is a
big need for improvements to how it handles email in different charsets.

I've put a few patches up for consideration -- specifically for EMAIL-35
and EMAIL-60 -- and I was hoping someone could take a few moments to
look at them, offer suggestions, etc.

Thanks!
--Ben