commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject [pool] Stable links to javadoc for released versions
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 06:15:34 GMT
The [dbcp] javadoc includes links to [pool] APIs.  Currently, [dbcp]'s
maven.javadoc.links points to http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/pool/apidocs,
which is no good, since this will in general point to the current
development API.  I was going to fix this by following the convention that
we use in [math] that /math/api-x.y/ will be a stable URL for the
x.yrelease javadoc.  Are there any objections to this change to the
[pool] web
site?  I will upload 1.2 and 1.3 javadoc and create a menu like [math] has,
if there are no objections.

Phil