commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [transaction] Towards a Commons Transaction 1.2 release
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 04:10:03 GMT

On Jan 20, 2007, at 8:59 AM, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> When doing the step one should also have in mind the necessity of
> 1.3 compiled Geronimo jars. David Blevins offered to help here [5,
> 6], but I don't know about any progress (cc-ing him).

Sorry I was not able to get to this sooner (was doing the very first
OpenEJB3 and Geronimo integration for G 2.0-M2 released this week).

Anyway, I've applied your changes, built and verified each of them
work with JDK 1.3, and put them all up for a vote on geronimo dev.
I'm not sure what the status of your efforts are, but at the very
least you'll be able to use them next time.

Here are the vote threads if you would like to vote (very encouraged):

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/200701.mbox/%
3c1E98B839-3E3B-42CE-A833-0D41CE77B19B@visi.com%3e
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/200701.mbox/%
3cB8B34779-C1A1-49F5-A535-93E22B0D6D68@visi.com%3e
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/200701.mbox/%
3cCE6FF475-BFAC-42BF-BC56-5350D8F91FB6@visi.com%3e

Let me know if I missed something or you need anything else.

-David