commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Transaction 1.2
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 15:05:29 GMT
Hi Oliver,

Since RC3 was created (back in July 2006!) there is now the new
"Source Header and Copyright Notice Policy" that needs to be complied
with:
  http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

Henri fixed this in the trunk for transaction a few weeks ago - but
warrants a new RC IMO.

Also Rahul raised the issue about dependency jars held in the
repository - and it looked to me like you were going to change the
build to download these automatically, rather than including them in
the distro:
  http://tinyurl.com/yby9hd

I also think given the long time between cutting the RC and voting
this makes the case for tagging the repository - initially I wondered
where this had been built from as it didn't match any current source -
until I releaized it had been done so long ago.

Niall