commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject [all] when are svn commit mails generated ?
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:15:42 GMT
Hello,

I just realized recently that not all commits to the subversion base
generated mails to the dev list.

Since the repository is also shared by other Apache projects outside of
commons, I thought there was some filter for commons, based for example
on directories tree structure. However, I performed a small commit for
three files in [math] yesterday which bumped version to r496489 and no
mail was generated. Since it was my very first commit, I am a little
affraid I can have done something wrong.

I used the subclipse plugin (version 1.1.9) with eclipse (version 3.2.1)
on a Linux box. Should a specific commit procedure be followed or can I
use any client ? Was the behaviour normal when no mail is generated ?

Luc