commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [sandbox] Using commons-skin for all components
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 18:51:28 GMT
Jörg Schaible wrote:
> Hi Rahul,
>
> Rahul Akolkar wrote on Monday, January 08, 2007 8:47 PM:
>
>> On 1/8/07, Jörg Schaible <joerg.schaible@gmx.de> wrote:
>>> Hi Dennis,
>>>
>>> Dennis Lundberg wrote:
>>>
>>> [snip]
>>> I tried to look at this, but where's the commons-sandbox parent pom?
>>>
>> <snip/>
>>
>> In trunks-sandbox, more specifically:
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/trunks-sandbo
>> x/pom.xml
>
> IMHO it makes more sense to have an own commons-sandbox-parent trunk (like any other
sandbox component). That way you don't have to checkout the complete sandbox and additionally
you get the possibility to create a release for the POM ... or is that not supposed to happen
for the sandbox parent POM ?

> - Jörg

Hi Jörg

As I said in the first mail in this thread, I would like to move the
sandbox parent to be a sibling to the other sandbox components, and
thereby have it's own trunk. There are still a couple of more things to
do before I feel that we are ready to make that move though.

--
Dennis Lundberg