commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [jxpath] 1.3
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 00:05:47 GMT
Matt Benson wrote:
> Can somebody (Henri?) offer advice on what I and/or
> other members of the (user and/or Apache committer)
> community might do to get the ball rolling?

Some things to think about:
- updating the license in each source file to the latest ASF standards
- update the xdocs site generation to fit better with other components:
  -- see http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/MavenWebsiteStucture
  -- update home page with documentation/releases/support section
  -- add cvs-usage.xml, issue-tracking.xml
- compare project.xml to other components

Generally, take a look at [io] or [lang], compare and update as appropriate.

Stephen