commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Lang 2.3 RC1
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:59:04 GMT
On 1/31/07, Oliver Heger <> wrote:
> +1

Thanks :) I think I sent the email too soon after IO, people are release-tired.

> Two (very) minor nits:
> - There are some pmd warnings.

I've fixed the unused imports one. The others don't seem like problems
to me, possibly need to figure out how to turn off the empty-catch
warning so it stops spamming things.

> - The binary distro contains only the API docs. AFAIK most other
> components ship here the complete site.

Lame idea imo - or at least good idea (have documentation), lame
implementation (throw website in). It is tempting to pull the
user-guide into the front page of the javadoc, or to make proper
offline docs.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message