commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject [all] Jira reporting
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 22:02:29 GMT
Using the commons-nightly/jira-email.vm swizzle script, I've got a
report for the Commons projects that lets us see the status of things.
Here's the output:

http://people.apache.org/~bayard/jira-report-for-commons.txt

The aim is to provide us with information on where projects are
release-wise and where we are in terms of answering new issues. Some
of our components aren't there - for example Jelly which has 77
unversioned issues and Attributes/Discovery which are ready to be
retired. Some of the ones there should probably be removed for having
too many unversioned issues.

I was pondering whether this would have value to be emailed to
commons-dev once a week?

Any thoughts?

Hen