commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [jxpath] 1.3
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 16:02:07 GMT

--- Niall Pemberton <niall.pemberton@gmail.com> wrote:
[SNIP]
> I've just updated the JXPath maven1 build to bring
> it up to date with
> current commons practices (site should be available
> to see in a couple
> of hours after the next sync)

Whew!  I'm glad I didn't have to do *THAT*.  For
obvious reasons my Maven-fu is at a level of about
0.5% .  ;)  Thanks for all your work so far, Niall.

> I think the next thing to do is review the
> outstanding JIRA tickets
> and assign those that need to be resolved to 1.3 or
> post 1.3 (I've
> created versions for both these for JXPath)

My personal evaluations:

Straightforward, easy fixes for 1.3:
JXPATH-75
JXPATH-73
JXPATH-38
JXPATH-12

Issues that can probably be resolved by virtue of
their already containing solutions in varying degrees
of completeness/readiness for integration (I will try
to have a look at these):
JXPATH-68
JXPATH-50
JXPATH-10

Issues that should be looked at to further determine
severity/simplicity to fix (again, I'll try to check
into):
JXPATH-20
JXPATH-69

JXPATH-71 should be marked as a duplicate of JXPATH-5.
 JXPATH-74 should be closed as invalid by the
submitter's recommendation.  Finally, JXPATH-67 should
almost certainly be deferred for now.

Thanks,
Matt