commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Discovery 0.4 release
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 20:45:38 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:

> Is there a +1 with the below btw? :)

Honestly, no, I did not vote at all, since I was involved in too less
releases until now, to judge the impact of the issues. How could I say
something about the release, if I can not run the tests ... ;-)

- Jörg

http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-discovery/0.4-RC1/site/javadoc.html

http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-discovery/0.4-RC1/RELEASE-NOTES.txt