commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Discovery 0.4 release
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 18:06:33 GMT

Three issues not that important for the release ...

1/ -src builds the jar with Linux/Ant/JDK5, but tests are not executed,
build.xml does not even contain a test goal

2/ building with Maven 1 fails currently, since it cannot download from
ibiblio anymore - different issue, it is Maven related. However, it tried
to download junit-1.7 ... quite ancient ;-)

3/ the standard doclet is not too happy generating the javadocs:
http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-discovery/0.4-RC1/site/javadoc.html

- Jörg

http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-discovery/0.4-RC1/RELEASE-NOTES.txt