commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Digester 1.8
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 17:53:42 GMT
Basically +1

-src, builds fine with Linux/Ant/JDK 5, all tests pass.

The links in the left navi on the site to the current docs (Guide + Javadoc
+ Release Notes) do not work however. This might be a simple RC preview
problem, but I wonder why the link to the javadoc in the navi is

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/digester/commons-digester-1.8/docs/api

while the javadoc link in the Maven report points to

http://people.apache.org/~rahul/commons/digester/rc3/site/apidocs

The difference in the last part of the URL makes me nervous :)

- Jörg